Secure portal login instructions
- Select Client Login in the Client Center.
- Enter your username (the login is the taxpayer's email address).
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login Button. You are now logged into your secure portal.
- When you are finished, use the Log Out feature to securely sign out of your portal. The Log Out button is found under your name on the right hand side of the page.
How to view your tax return
- On the left side of the page under Documents, click on your name
- Click on the Tax Returns folder
- Click on the 12-31-XX (where XX is the current tax year) folder to access your current tax return
- Open the Action Items folder to print and sign your 8879. You will need to bring this form back to our office before your return can be filed.
- Click on Tax Return to open your return in a PDF file. You can save the PDF to your desktop, flash drive, etc and/or print the return.
- When you are finished, use the Log Out feature to securely sign out of your portal. The Log Out button is found under your name on the right hand side of the page
How to reset your password if you are locked out of your account
- Click on Client Center
- Click on Client Login
- Click "Forgot password?" link and select the appropriate options to initiate a password reset.